Skip to content
How I teach
- Together, we find and define your musical goals
- Together, we find the best way and pace for you to develop your technical and musical skills
- Together, we plan opportunities for concerts, auditions, competitions, chamber music opportunities etc.
- Together, we choose the repertoire that you will enjoy
- You will receive access to much material online; exercises, practice tips, repertoire ideas etc.
- You will receive tips and feedback which work immediately
- You will receive a structured and individualized plan for your time at home
- You will receive consistent teaching on developing your technique
- You will receive information on musical structures, music history and theory that will inform your musical decisions
- You will find multi-directional ways to deepen your expressive and creative faculties.
- Becoming an artist – professional or amateur – takes time. I will give you this time and the patience to try many avenues and discover many enhancing techniques.
- We will work at the frequency – weekly, bi-weekly or en bloc – that suits your life
- Online lessons are possible